Broda 48 500 Pedal Chair
$1,535.00 – $2,675.00
The Broda Pedal Chair is ergonomically designed to encourage self-mobility. It’s an excellent option for residents who can self propel within a facility and allows a proper foot on floor position.
The Broda 48-500 Pedal Chair is perfect for people who want to stay mobile and exercise even when they have trouble walking. This ergonomic chair makes independence possible for those who need mild to moderate nursing care. The chair is easy to use, so patients who need to transition to an assistive device often choose it.
Corner Home Medical often recommends this chair to its new patients in the Minneapolis, MN area as well as all of Minnesota and Western Wisconsin.
The Pedal Chair is a comfortable, safe, and stable alternative to an indoor wheelchair. It is ideal for long-term care facilities and acute-care facilities for:
» Residents who are self-mobile, but lack strength and stability.
» Residents requiring light to medium levels of care. The floor to seat height adjustment accommodates both short and tall residents, adjusting from 12.5″ to 17.5″.
- armrests with independent height adjustment within a 4-inch range
- height-adjustable seat
- 4, 5″ casters, including 2 fixed rear casters with brakes
- padded neckrest cushion and lower side pads
- seat height: adjustable from 12.5″ to 17.5″
- seat width: 18″ or 20″
- seat depth: 17″
- Accessories available. Call our friendly customer service staff for more details.
- Color Available: Maroon
The Key Features of the Broda 48-500 Pedal Chair
The Broda 48-500 Pedal Chair offers a stable platform that works well as an alternative to a wheelchair. The seat height can adjust between 12.5’’ to 17.5’’, ensuring patients can choose the level that best helps them move around. And the front seat can tilt, which enables patients who lack balance or strength to reach the floor and propel themselves easily.
Other important features include:
- Adjustable armrests
- Padded neck cushion, shoulder bolsters and lower side pads for posture support and fall protection
- Broda’s Comfort Tension Seating® that provides pressure redistribution and air flow to increase comfort
- Accessories designed for specific medical needs
The Broda 48-500 Pedal Chair is often used for patients with mild to moderate dementia who are a “fall risk.” With a Broda 48-500, they are now able to move safely and interact freely. Call 866-535-5335 today to weigh your options with a friendly product specialist. You can also watch the video below for instructions on adjusting the Pedal chair.
48, 18", 48, 20", 48, 22", 48-500 Mag Wheels, 18", 48-500 Mag Wheels, 20", 48-500 Mag Wheels, 22", 48-500 Mag Wheels, 24"