Nite Train-r® Wet Call® Pad & Alarm is specifically designed for children/patients that have an enuresis condition and do not want to wear any type of device on their body. Therefore the Wet Call® Pad is specifically designed to lie just under the child, placed directly over the bottom sheet. The Wet Call sensor pad has a large surface area (18’x24”) covering the bed, and is made to handle the toughest sleepers while still having the proper sensitivity to detect the first drop of urine. The sensor pads are made of vinyl with a soft foam pad backing for comfort. Each sensor pad is to be used with our specially designed washable mesh cover to help reduce false alarms and add even greater comfort. Our sensor pads can instantly be wiped clean and ready to be reused in seconds. Best of all, no acid from urine can be trapped anywhere giving our sensor pads an accurate and long life. Each Wet Call® electronic alarm unit is attached to the sheet or to the bed rail using the included Velcro® strip. The alarm is triggered on the first detection of urine and awakens the user to finish eliminating in the toilet. Celebrating over 40 years of quality bedwetting alarms we are proud to offer the industry’s best guarantee of 1 year on ALL parts.
- Offering Wet Call® bed pad bed wetting alarm for children who are resistant to wearing body worn alarm.
- The Wet Call® bed pad has a large surface area covering the bed. With its unique foam bottom for added comfort it is fit to handle the toughest sleepers while still having the proper sensitivity to detect first drop of urine.
- Our Wet Call® bed pad is to be used with our specially designed washable mesh covers to help reduce false alarm and provide added comfort. Our smart mesh cover program changes the sensitivity of the alarm by helping to differentiate between body sweat and drops of urine.
- The Wet Call® bed pad can instantly be wiped clean and ready to be reused in seconds. Best of all, no acid from urine can be trapped anywhere giving our sensor pads and accurate and long life.
- Celebrating over 40 years of quality bed wetting alarms, we are proud to offer the industry’s best guarantee of 1 year on ALL parts.
Each Wet Call® unit consists of:
- 1 reusable moisture sensor pad
- 2 mesh covers
- A dual volume control electronic alarm box (high pitch and low pitch sound options) with 9 volt battery (included)
- Instructions for use
- Progress chart