Broda Elite 785
The Broda Elite Chair, model 785, is a superior re-positioning chair that provides exceptional resident comfort while reducing the time and effort required of caregivers.
NOTE: This Broda Chair model is no longer available for sale. However, these chairs are still in our rental inventory. Please contact Customer Service at 763-535-5335 for information and availability.
The Broda Elite 785 is an excellent solution for patients in long-term facilities requiring moderate to advanced levels of nursing care. The chair offers exceptional comfort, better patient positioning and helps alleviate pain in patients with Multiple Sclerosis, Huntington’s Chorea and traumatic brain injuries.
It is ideal for use in long-term care and acute-care facilities for:
» Residents requiring medium to heavy levels of nursing care.
» Residents with Huntington’s Chorea, or
» Severe agitation and involuntary movement.
This tilt-in-space chair has up to 38° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt and 90° of infinitely-adjustable back recline, makes containment issues and upper body positioning problems become a thing of the past. You can also accommodate hyper-extension, change incontinence products without transferring from the chair, or achieve a true Trendelenburg position. The removable swing-away armrests are individually height adjustable, with push-pin height adjustment.
- 2, 5″ front total-lock casters
- 2, 6″ rear single directional lock casters
- seat height: 20.5″
- seat width: 18″, 20″, or 22″
- oversize seat width: 24″, 26″, 28″
- seat depth: 17″
- back length 32″
- split-plate, flip-down removeable footrest with adjustable footplate angle
- adjustable-length, articulating and extending legrest with footrest (elevates independently and with back recline)
- Accessories available. Call our friendly customer service staff for more details.
- Color Available: Maroon
The Key Features of the Broda Elite 785
Some main benefits of the Broda Elite 785 include its ability to tilt and recline, providing comfort and support while still allowing patients to maintain eye contact and stay aware of their surroundings. This helps to meet the psychosocial needs of the patient. The adjustable back and seat also has an infinite range of adjustment and can go flat into Trendelenburg positioning.
Other important benefits include:
- Improved posture, breathing, feeding and overall comfort.
- Rigid frame and side support, which replaces the need for restraints and reduces chances of a fall
- Comfort tension seating, providing pressure redistribution and creates air flow to increase comfort
- Streamlined shape that creates easy access for caregivers
- Containment issues and upper body positioning problems are resolved
- Corner Home Medical in Minneapolis MN makes these advanced chairs available to patients require advanced nursing care and assistance in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin
To further evaluate the Broda Elite 785, watch the video below. Call 866-535-5335 to learn more about this chair and speak to one of our specialists.