F&P ICON™ Auto CPAP Machine
The F&P ICON Auto is the fully featured Auto CPAP which combines all of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s leading clinical technologies including our advanced Auto-adjusting algorithm and SensAwake™ Technology.
Auto-adjusting Pressure: The versatile Auto CPAP device can be used as a titration and long-term solution for your patients. The flow-based auto-adjusting algorithm detects and effectively responds to flow limitation, hypopnea and apnea.
The Auto can be used to assist patients experiencing the following: Pressure intolerance; Pressure requirements greater than 10cmH2O; REM or positional OSA; Incomplete laboratory titration; Planned weight changes (e.g. future bariatric surgery); Returning symptoms after long-term CPAP use.
- ThermoSmart™ Technology for more humidity and comfort
- Auto-adjusting pressure for personalized treatment during sleep
- SensAwake responsive pressure relief to provide better overall sleep.
- Info Technologies for flexible data communication options
- Contemporary and stylish design for bedroom appeal
- Forward facing display with intuitive menu system
- Compact footprint including humidifier and power supply
- Combined smart technologies.
- Pressure intolerance
- Pressure requirements greater than 10cmH2O
- REM or positional OSA
- Incomplete laboratory titration
- Planned weight changes (e.g. future bariatric surgery)
- Returning symptoms after long-term CPAP use.
- Fully Integrated CPAP with Humidification: Yes
- ThermoSmart™ Technology: Yes
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure: Yes
- Efficacy Reporting (Includes AHI and Leak): Yes
- Compliance Reporting: Yes
- SmartStick™ Removable Media: Yes
- SensAwake™ Pressure Relief Technology: Yes
- Proportional Ramp: Yes
- Altitude Adjusting: Automatic
- Leak Compensation: Yes
- Clock and AlarmTunes™ Function: Yes
- InfoSmart™ Technologies: Advanced
Holds 420 ml of water and is dishwashable.
F&P Info USB
The USB Port houses the F&P InfoUSB to record data on patient compliance, efficacy and flow.
Intuitive controls allow one-touch navigation of the Menu System, using a Press, Turn and Press principle.
Must be correctly fitted for optimal pressure delivery and can also be used as a handle to carry the device.
Simplified user experience including Simple Mode for patients and easy-to-access Clinicians menu.