MEDELA PUMP IN STYLE ADVANCED ON-THE-GO TOTE BREAST PUMP
Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump
Please Note: This product may be covered by your insurance. If you wish to submit to your insurance plan, do not order this product online. Contact us at 763-535-5335 for more information. A prescription will be required. Any upgrades will be sold on a cash basis. If you received a starter set (model 57081 or 101035078) and wish to upgrade, your starter set must be unopened.
Pump In Style Advanced is a daily use double electric breastpump designed for moms who pump several times a day. All Pump In Style Advanced breastpumps offer portability for discreet pumping anywhere.
The On-the-go Tote features a convenient built-in pump.
What is 2-Phase Expression® technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation Phase – when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression Phase – after milk flow or “let-down” starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
- 2-Phase Expression technology with one-touch let-down button: Produces more milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the expression phase
- Daily use – double-electric breastpump: Designed for moms who pump several times a day
- Battery pack (The Metro Bag”s is in a soft pouch): Lets you pump anywhere, anytime. 8 AA batteries not included
- Single knob speed/vacuum adjustments: For comfortable pump settings
- Removable cooler bag with contoured ice pack: Holds 4 breastmilk bottles and ice pack to keep breastmilk bottles cool
- On-the-go Tote has a built-in pump
- On-the-go Tote also features: Built-in bottle holders; tubing storage pocket: Help prevent spills and keeps tubing organized between pumping sessions
- All parts that touch breastmilk are made without BPA: Safe for you and your baby