- Perpendicular handrails
- Motion-activated LED lighting
- Adjustable step height
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Supports up to 400 lbs.
- Height adjustments from 2.5″ – 7.5″
- Made of steel
- Step2Bed User Manual
- Step2Bed Assembly Instructions
1. What is the Step2Bed made of?
– The Step2Bed is made of steel tubing and metal fixtures.
2. Is the Step2Bed connected to the bed?
– No, it is a free-standing device that sits at the bedside. It is equipped with Velcro straps that secure itself to the bed for stability.
3. Can the Step2Bed go on either side of the bed?
– Yes, the product can be assembled and used on either side of the bed.
4. Can people with knee pain or injury use the Step2Bed?
– Yes, the Step2Bed is useful for people who have knee pain, hip pain, or injury. It can also be used by specially-abled people or individuals recovering from surgery.
5. How much weight does the Step2Bed support?
– The Step2Bed weighs only 20 lbs. and supports up to 400 lbs.
6. Can I adjust the height of the Step2Bed?
– The floor of the bed step stool can be easily adjusted (as much as 2.5’’ to 7.5’’) to match the height of your bed. The Step2Bed can be used for both high or low beds.
7. What are the dimensions of the Step2Bed?
– 18″ L x 32″ W x 32″ H.
8. Does the Step2Bed come pre-assembled?
– No, it’s four pieces, six bolts, and four legs that adjust the height.