Are you looking to jumpstart your career, for a change of industry or location? At Corner Home Medical, we’re always looking for professionals who want to start their career or switch jobs. We offer a variety of career opportunities for St. Paul, MN and Minneapolis, MN residents, as well as St. Cloud, Red Wing and Rochester, MN.
Why Choose Corner Home Medical?
We know you want more than a good job—you also want to love the work you do. We commit ourselves to offering the best care in the industry, and we need helpful, hardworking employees to help us achieve that goal.
We do our best to make Corner Home Medical an excellent place to work. According to some of our committed staff members, our business excels in the following key areas:
- We treat our staff members like people, not just as employees who are doing their jobs.
- Our staff members feel like their opinions and input are valued.
- We offer opportunities for promotions and growth.
When you work with our team, you also have the benefit of knowing that you’re helping people in need. Whether you work for the billing department or take care of patients as a C-PAP specialist, your job directly benefits people who need courteous, compassionate care.
We’ve served patients across Minnesota for more than two decades. Work with us if you want to join a fun and exciting team, work with an established business, and establish yourself as a professional in the industry.
Career Opportunities with Corner Home Medical
Current Openings :
- We have an open position for a Repair Technician in our Bloomington location. Duties include: Repair, troubleshoot and maintain company owned rental equipment.
- We have an open position for a Respiratory Care Coordinator in our New Hope location.
- If interested in either position, please complete the online application (link below) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Typical full-time openings include:
- BILLING SPECIALISTS
- C-PAP SPECIALISTS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
- DELIVERY DRIVERS
- REPAIR TECHNICIAN
- RESPIRATORY THERAPISTS
If you’re interested in learning more about these exciting career opportunities, get in touch with our human resources department by emailing email@example.com. We’ll be happy to give you more information about job openings, job locations, and likely work schedules.
You may also complete our online application by clicking on the link below: