Power Wheelchairs in Minneapolis, MN
Also Serving St. Paul, Rochester, and the Surrounding Areas
Corner Home Medical is one of the top suppliers of home medical equipment in the Minneapolis, MN, and St. Paul, MN, area. When you need a motorized wheelchair that is durable, easy to use, and perfectly matched to your individual needs, look no further than our company. Since 1995, we have provided Minnesota residents with electric and power wheelchairs that make getting around easy.
Buy Motorized Wheelchairs
Whether you’re looking for an electric wheelchair that can handle varied terrain or fold up easily in your car, we have the product for you. Here are the models we offer.
- LiteRider Envy: Our lightest model, this compact wheelchair can be taken apart in mere seconds and fits easily into the trunk of most cars. Though small, this model can go big distances thanks to its 22 amp-hour batteries. The LiteRider Envy is now available in six colors!
- Compass Sport: When you’re searching for an electric wheelchair that offers a smooth ride and can handle diverse terrain, this model is our top pick for you. Manufactured with innovative Dynamic Load Compensation technology, this wheelchair has no trouble going up hills or climbing over curbs.
- Alante Sport: This brand offers the perfect combination of value and style. It features an attractive, two-toned shroud, full-size captain’s seat, and a 25-inch turning radius. The wheelchair is available in red.
If you’re unsure which of our models best fits your needs and preferences, one of our product specialists would be happy to guide you through the specifications of the models we stock.
Get Superior Customer Service
At Corner Home Medical, you get more than high-quality medical equipment—you get unparalleled service that makes the process of ordering and using equipment simple and convenient. We go the extra mile for our customers by providing the following additional services:
- Pick-up and drop-off services available, including the Rochester, MN and St. Cloud areas
- Cleaning and repair of defective wheelchairs, covered under warranty
- We have many scooters and standard/complex powerchairs available for your use when your wheelchair is being serviced
Contact Us for More Information
If you would like to learn more about our power wheelchairs, one of our friendly product specialists is waiting to address your questions. Call us now at 866-535-5335.