The ResMed AirFit™ P10 for Her nasal pillows mask gives patients the proven performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series — yet it’s approximately 50% lighter and 50% quieter,(1) featuring a size and style that’s created specifically for female patients.
The AirFit P10 for Her’s QuietAir™ vent diffuses air effectively away from patients and their bed partners, and is barely audible at an ultra-quiet 21.4 dBA.1 The QuickFit™ nylon headgear is unobtrusive yet provides support with minimal facial contact, designed to encourage patient acceptance and compliance. What’s more, a recent clinical study found that patients sleep more than 40 minutes longer per night using the AirFit P10.(2)
- Quiet. The AirFit P10 is ResMed’s quietest mask yet at just 21.4 dBA, making it approximately 50% quieter than leading nasal pillows masks.1
- Light. Patient acceptance and compliance is supported, thanks to ease of use, lighter weight and greater comfort. It’s also approximately 50% lighter than other leading nasal pillows masks.1
- Unobtrusive. Designed to be barely noticeable, the QuietAir™ woven-mesh vent gently directs air away from patients and their bed partners.
- Intuitive. The simple sizing and color-coded pillows make fitting easier, encouraging patient compliance.
- Easy to fit. The QuickFit™ auto-adjusting headgear can be fitted by patients in 30 seconds or less,2 and offers premium stability and adjustability.
- Stable. The innovative headgear is designed to gently stabilize the mask while pulling the pillows firmly (and comfortably) into place.
ResMed CPAP masks require a prescription from a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the US.
ResMed products can only be sold directly to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
© ResMed 2014 Used with Permission