DRIVE CRUISER III WHEELCHAIR
Lightweight, Dual-Axle Wheelchair. All the features of the original Cruiser III and the New Built-in Seat Rail System and Extendable Upholstery.
- Lightweight, Dual-Axle Wheelchair
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjust seat depth from 16” to 18″ (Figure A – C)
- Weighs under 36 lbs (excluding front riggings)
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Removable flip-back arms allow for easy transfer(Figure D)
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy-to-clean
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8″ front casters are adjustable in three positions
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Comes with a standard footrest.
- PLEASE NOTE: When adding to cart, select either Swing-away footrests (no additional charge) or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length rigging ($120).
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
Width Closed 12″ Height 35″ Seat–To-Floor Height 17.5″ – 19.5″ Back Height 16″ Seat Depth 16″ – 18″ Length with Riggings 42″ Product Weight (with 16″ Seat) 35 lbs. Product Weight (with 18″ Seat) 36 lbs. Product Weight (with 20″ Seat) 38 lbs. Weight Limit (with 20” seat) 350 lbs. Weight Limit (with 16” and 18” Seat) 300 lbs. Warranty Limited Lifetime
16" SEAT, 18" SEAT, 20" SEAT