Fisher Paykel Oracle Oral CPAP Mask w/ Headgear
The Oracle delivers CPAP therapy through your mouth only and is real alternative to a Full Face CPAP mask.
A valid prescription is required to purchase this product.
The unique Oracle Oral Mask delivers pressure through the mouth rather than the nose.
Clinically proven to function as effectively as a nasal mask, the Oracle Oral Mask is a perfect solution for mouth breathers and patients with chronic nasal obstruction. The Oracle Oral Mask is easy to use and easy to seal. With nothing covering the field of vision, the Oracle Oral Mask provides freedom of movement. It is an Out-of-Box Solution fully assembled and ready for use.
- Single Strap Headgear: Minimal, lightweight and comfortable, single BREATH-O-PRENE™ strap allows clear vision and movement. Patient has freedom to choose Flexitube position with 360o of movement.
- Rotating Adjustment Dial: Offers continuous adjustment of the distance between the SnapFlap™ Cover and SoftSeal Mouthpiece for a personalized fit. Easy to use – just rotate the adjustment dial. This can even be adjusted while mask is fitted.
- Efficient Bias Diffuser: This advanced air diffuser system prevents air from blowing onto the sleeping partner and decreases noise that could potentially disrupt sleep. Material Filter.
- SoftSeal Mouthpiece/SnapFlap™ Cover Interaction: Holds the lips snugly between the inner SoftSeal Mouthpiece and outer SnapFlap™ Cover providing a leak-free combination. These technologies work together to provide a simple, superior seal and maximum comfort.
- Easy-Release Strap: Simply pull the Easy-Release Cord for one-step removal of headgear. No ongoing headgear adjustments required.
- Flexitube Assembly
- Headgear with Easy-Release Cord
- Silicone Seal (Small and Large)
- Storage Case
The Oracle is not recommended for use by those who have bruxism or grind their teeth excessively. A heated humidifier is suggested for use with the Oracle to help maintain a moist comfortable airway.
|How will you send your prescription?||
I will fax my prescription to 763-536-3590, I will email my prescription to email@example.com, Prescription is already on file with Corner Home Medical