Why EVERYONE wants to eat ICE CHIPS® Candy made with Birchwood Xylitol EVERY DAY!
- Strengthens teeth
- Reduces new tooth decay
- Reduces cavity-causing bacteria
- Inhibits growth of dental plaque
- Stimulates saliva flow
- Does NOT impact insulin levels
- Contains zero net effective carbs
- Delicious and satisfying
- The FDA has approved xylitol as a Natural Sweetener
- Xylitol is a natural sweetener found in the fibers of many fruits and vegetables
- Xylitol is found in small amounts in the human body
- One teaspoon of xylitol contains 40% less calories than sugar
- Savoring ICE CHIPS® Candy 3 to 5 times a day delivers maximum benefits
- Use ICE CHIPS® Candy immediately after meals or snacks
- Recent studies have found a link between consuming Xylitol during pregnancy and stronger teeth in infants
- What is Xylitol?
- What are the advantages?
- Why is it so expensive?
- Why do you use it?
- Xylitol is a polyol, a sugar alcohol. It is all natural, safe for diabetics and has many health benefits.
- It is all natural, safe for diabetics and has many health benefits.
- Mostly, it is made from birch bark or corn. Ice Chips Candy uses only the birch bark Xylitol in order to avoid any chance of using Genetically Modified Corn (GMO). Additionally, the process and availability render this product much more expensive than sugar.
- Ice Chips Candy uses Birchwood Xylitol (made in the USA), in order to access the health benefits, particularly the dental and diabetic advantages.