INVACARE® FULL-ELECTRIC LOW HOMECARE BED
Request Price Information
Convenient for both the user and caregiver to adjust body position and bed height.
Invacare brings the safety and convenience of a low bed into the Homecare Bed Series with the Invacare® Full-Electric Low Bed. The split-spring design incorporated into the standard low bed profile combines the easy, one-person delivery of an Invacare bed with the benefits of a low bed, most often used when injuries from falling out of bed are a concern. The Low Bed ends are
fully compatible with existing Invacare full-electric bed frame inventories and the drive shaft, simplifying inventory management for providers.
Invacare beds, mattresses and rails, excluding therapeutic support surfaces and bariatric beds, when used as a system and sold new and unused after August 1, 2007, meet the voluntary FDA Guidelines for bed rail entrapment. Visit www.invacare. com/bedsafety for additional safety and entrapment information.
- High impact bed end panels are durable, impact and scratch resistant; washable for easy cleaning
- Universal low bed end can be used as either the headboard or footboard on the Low Bed
- Interchangeability simplifies storage, reduces inventory complexity
- Rubber caster tread for better tracking with non-marring material
- DC low voltage, compact motor system has quiet motor operation and fast cycle time on lowering height of bed for efficient bed set-up
- Washable motor system and frame–Motor system with waterproof enclosures is rated IPX6. Washable with standard water pressure. The bed must not be power washed
- Color-coded connections on junction box for easier maintenance
- Double-insulated junction box helps provide extra protection against electrical shock
- Ergonomic hand pendant comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord.
- Waterproof casing for easy cleaning, conveniently attaches to bed sheet with clip or bed rail with hand pendant cradle (sold separately)
- Hand pendant cradle available for convenient storage of hand pendant (model # 26975)
- Dimensions 88″ L, 9.5″-20″ H, 36″ W
- Sleep Surface 80″ L x 36″ W
- Weight Safe Working Load: 450 lb. Includes patient, mattress and all accessories.
- Max. Patient Weight: 350 lb.
- Regulation UL962 CSA Certified
- Limited 5 Years Welds 2 Years Mechanical/Electrical