Invacare brings the safety and convenience of a low bed into the Homecare Bed Series with the Invacare® Full-Electric Low Bed. The split-spring design incorporated into the standard low bed profile combines the easy, one-person delivery of an Invacare bed with the benefits of a low bed, most often used when injuries from falling out of bed are a concern. The Low Bed ends are fully compatible with existing Invacare full-electric bed frame inventories and the drive shaft, simplifying inventory management
Invacare beds, mattresses and rails, excluding therapeutic support surfaces and bariatric beds, when used as a system and sold new and unused after August 1, 2007, meet the voluntary FDA Guidelines for bed rail entrapment. Visit www.invacare.com/bedsafety for additional safety and entrapment information.
- Durable panels are impact and scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning
- Rubber casters are non-marring
- Ergonomic hand pendant features heavy-duty, strain-relief cord
- Convenient access to emergency manual crank for peace of mind
- Waterproof enclosures on motor system for easy cleaning
- Dimensions 88″ L, 9.5″-20″ H, 36″ W
- Sleep Surface 80″ L x 36″ W
- Weight Safe Working Load: 450 lb. Includes patient, mattress and all accessories.
- Max. Patient Weight: 350 lb.
- Regulation UL962 CSA Certified
- Limited 5 Years Welds 2 Years Mechanical/Electrical