Safe. Clean. Rest Assured.
Sleep soundly knowing your CPAP machine equipment is clean. NUWAVE® CPAP Sanitizer is easy to use and automatically kills 99.9% of germs.
Two systems available, plus a Combo set:
- NUWAVE® Plus All-In-One Cleaning – The NUWAVE® Plus Sanitizing Unit allows you to sanitize all your CPAP equipment at once. The system is simple to use and easy to store.
- NUWAVE® Travel Unit comes with a small, portable zippered case. Sanitize either your mask or water chamber for an expert clean even when you’re on the go.
- NUWAVE® Combo CPAP Sanitizer – The Ultimate Sanitizing Set!
NUWAVE® Plus All-In-One Sanitizing Unit
- The NUWAVE® CPAP Sanitizing Unit comes with the NUWAVE® ozone generator and a large, yet easily stored sanitizing chamber which allows you to sanitize all your CPAP equipment at once. You set your CPAP mask and water humidifier in the patent-pending sanitizing chamber and zip the unit shut. Then you simply connect your tubing to the generator and then to the patent-pending universal fitting on the sanitizing chamber. Once you have completed these steps, you will simply press the button on the NUWAVE® ozone generator for two seconds and you will start the ozone sanitizing process.
- The sanitizing process will last for 30 minutes, followed by a five minute flush of fresh air into the sanitizing chamber. The included ozone filter will help convert the ozone back to active oxygen with two hours.
- Indications for use: NUWAVE® is a germicide intended to disinfect noncritical medical devices and equipment surfaces including CPAP masks, tubing and water chambers.
- Automatically Kills 99.9% of Germs: NUWAVE® is an automatic CPAP sanitizing system. It kills 99.9% of germs such as E Coli and Staphylococcus aureus.
- View Instructions: nuwaveplusIFU-revc
- Patent Pending Technology: Other units on the market using zipper bag chambers do not allow the user to close the sanitizing chamber and the result is ozone which leaks into the environment. NUWAVE® is designed with an advanced configuration of a special flange fitting and one of two sanitizing chambers which uses a sipper to open and fully close the unit so the ozone stays inside.
- Rechargable Lithium Ion Battery: NUWAVE® is provided with a long life 2,600 mah battery and can last as long as 8-9 sanitizing cycles before needing a charge. Re-charging is simple. Just plug the unit into a wall outlet using the provided power cord and USB charger adapter.
NUWAVE® Standard Travel Model
- Looking for something smaller and more portable? Check out our NUWAVE® Standard Model for a compact, travel-ready cleaning system. Sanitize either your mask or water chamber at once.
- View Instructions: nuwavecpap user manual
- NUWAVE® is an automatic CPAP sanitizing system. It kills 99.9% of germs, such as E Coli and Staphylococcus aureus using the proven platform of ozone gas.
NUWAVE® Combo CPAP Sanitizer – The Ultimate Sanitizing Set!
- The NUWAVE® Combo brings together the best of both worlds. The NUWAVE® Combo comes with a large NUWAVE® Plus sanitizing chamber which allows CPAP patients to sanitize the water chamber and CPAP mask in one convenient automated cycle. And the Combo also includes the unique small sanitizing chamber which is great for travel.
- Both sanitizing chambers incorporate our unique patent-pending universal flange fitting which is great for patients with joint pain and or arthritis. Both NUWAVE® sanitizing chambers are super easy to connect, help contain the ozone and are extremely effective at helping to killing bacteria (99.9%). An ozone filter is provided, which can be used in either bag, to help convert the ozone back to oxygen after the sanitization cycle is completed.
- Once either unit is loaded and connected to the NUWAVE® ozone generator, simply press the power button and hold for 2 seconds and you will start the automated sanitization cycle. Leave your unit sit for a total of 2 hours then remove your equipment and you are ready to use your fresh, clean CPAP equipment for a good night’s sleep.