Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator delivers up to 10 liters per minute (LPM) of oxygen, providing an oxygen therapy solution for patients who need more than 5 LPM. This concentration is the highest available at a medical-grade oxygen concentration.
The Millennium is engineered to reduce the cost of providing oxygen at higher rates and has fewer parts than any other concentrator sold today. Fewer parts, combined with greater reliability, makes the Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator one of the most affordable to own.
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Maintenance free SMC “sure cycle” valve: designed specifically for the Millennium M10.
- Protective tubing neatly guards the electrical wires and tubing – double fault against electric shock.
- Integrated sieve canister reduces tubing connections to enhance bed life.
- Twin head compressor: (higher stroke for more airflow through sieve beds).
- New smooth bottom makes cleaning cabinet easier.
- Highly durable casters designed to withstand rigorous usage.
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- Width: 19″
- Height: 27″
- Depth: 13″
- Weight: 53 /- .5 lbs
- Flow rate: 10 LPM in 1 liter increments
- Operating pressure: 10-30 psig
- Outlet Pressure: 4-8 psig
- Electrical Requirements: 120V/60Hz ( /- 10%)
- 11 Amps
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator:
- Green light: greater than 82%
- Yellow light: between 70-82%
- Red light: less than 70%
- Oxygen Concentration: 92 /- 4% @ 8-10 LPM, 94 /- 2% @ 3-7 LPM, 92 /- 4% @ 1-2 LPM
- Storage/transport temperature: -30 to 160 degrees F
- Operating temperature: 55 to 90 degrees F
- Storage/transport humidity: Up to 95%, non-condensing
- Alarm indicators: High system pressure, Low system pressure, Power failure, No oxygen flow
As a US homecare dealer, we are only permitted and authorized to resell, rent, lease or otherwise distribute Philips Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.
A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.