TheraLite, from the makers of the Day-Light clinical lamps, is an entry-level wellness lamp for everyday use. Designed to help alleviate the symptoms of the Winter Blues, Jet Lag, Shift Work adjustment and other circadian sleep disorders, TheraLite features 104 LED’s that do not produce UV. 10,000 LUX of glare-free white light and height/angle adjustability make TheraLite the perfect choice.
- Energy-saving LED technology is packed into this wellness light therapy lamp designed for those experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of light deficiency.
- Height and angle are both adjustable! The stand allows for height adjustment and light rotation by loosening the knob on the back of the unit, making it the perfect unit for you.
- TheraLite shines with 10,000 LUX of glare-free white light at a distance of 10 inches from the user for optimal bright light therapy.
- The use of timed doses of white light using a clinically tested lamp to treat disorders caused by light deficiency. Bright light therapy can address the Winter Blues, Shift Work Adjustment, Prepartum Blues and Jet Lag.
- Bright light therapy is safe, natural and effective! Compact, affordable and versatile, Theralite is not affiliated with Verilux, Happylight, NatureBright, Philips, or Wake-up Light.
|Product Notes: Bright light therapy is the first line of treatment recommended by health care professionals to help alleviate seasonal affective disorder or the milder winter blues. Light therapy is also a non-invasive, effective option for treating jet lag, circadian sleep issues, shift work adjustment or non-seasonal mood disorders, and for boosting energy levels related to residual melatonin levels.This compact unit can go on the kitchen counter or a living room table next to you while you have your morning coffee or read the newspaper, for example, and is also small enough to take travelling. |
10,000 LUX is the threshold for being able to safely and effectively treat Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) as well as other sleep and light related issues such as jet lag, shift work adjustments, or irregular sleeping patterns.
• 10,000 LUX at 8.5″ / 22 cm
Light source: LED / White / 4000K
|Suggested Usage: Use at least 20 to 30 minutes daily, ideally right after you first get up.|