- The AirFit P10 is ResMed’s quietest mask yet at just 21.4 dBA, making it approximately 50% quieter than leading nasal pillows masks.
- Lighter. The AirFit P10 supports patient acceptance thanks to ease of use, lighter weight and greater comfort. It’s also approximately 50% lighter than other leading nasal pillows masks.
- Low-profile. The QuietAir™ woven-mesh vent is designed to gently direct air away from patients and their bed partners and is virtually noiseless.
- Easier to fit. The QuickFit™ auto-adjusting headgear can be fitted in 30 seconds or less.2 Adjustable split-strap headgear provides stability and adjustability with minimal facial contact.
- More stable. The innovative headgear design gently stabilizes the mask and pulls the pillows snugly and firmly (but also comfortably) into place.
- Intuitive. The simple sizing and color-coded pillows make fitting easier, encouraging patient compliance.
- Color-coded. Each pillow size features a different color for easy patient identification and ease of use: pink (extra small), clear (small), gray (medium) and blue (large).
View the AirFit P10 cleaning and maintenance tip sheet:
Video: How to get the best from your AirFit™ P10 nasal pillows CPAP mask
ResMed CPAP masks require a prescription from a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the US.
ResMed products can only be sold directly to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
© ResMed 2014 Used with Permission