CPAP Nasal Liners Type II – RemZzzs
Nasal Liners Type II – RemZzzs
Fits masks from these manufacturers:
- Fisher Paykel
This patented design acts as a barrier between the skin of your face and the silicone of your mask’s cushion, virtually eliminating all of the most common problems associated with wearing a CPAP mask. And best of all, it’s very comfortable! But comfort is just the tip of the iceberg. RemZzzs® can:
– Promote healing of suspected deep tissue injury, stage I and 2 pressure sores, with intact skin.
– Greatly reduce or eliminate noisy and annoying air leaks.
– Prevent skin irritations and ugly pressure marks, that are usually obtain with sleep apnea mask.
– Help absorb facial moisture and oils.
– Assist with comfortably holding your mask in place.
– Allow for the use of bedtime facial products.
– Promote a comfortable, full night of sleep… for you and your partner!
Along with all of the benefits above, RemZzzs® can save you a lot of time. Manufacturers’ recommend cleaning your CPAP mask at least once a day, every single day. Talk about an extra day-job! With RemZzzs®, our naturally absorbent fibers act as a barrier between you and your mask, keeping oil and moisture away from the silicone cushion. The result is you spending less time cleaning your CPAP mask and sleep apnea mask, and spending more time actually enjoying all of its benefits.
*Made of 100% breathable cotton knit. Classified by the FDA as 510(k) Exempt, “Fiber, Medical, Absorbent.” A RemZzzs® specialty wound care dressing/pad is shaped to fit the area of a patient’s face which comes in direct contact with a respiratory and/or CPAP mask; including bony bridge of nose, forehead, and cheeks.
Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large