- Derived naturally from peppermint oil, Menthol is a very mild local anesthetic which can be applied directly to the skin giving a cool sensation to the applied area. Menthol offers short-term relief for aches associated with arthritis as well as general muscle sprains and other similar conditions.
- Originating from the wood of the Camphor Laurel Tree, Camphor%u2019s penetrating, fragrant odor gives a cool sensation to the skin, while its antiseptic and anesthetic properties act as a skin-conditioning instrument. As it absorbs into the skin Camphor provides a numbing effect helping to ease and reduce pain.
- Dried leaf juice from the Aloe plant can be used as an anti-inflammatory agent while offering a healing effect when used on the skin.
- Ilex, the herbal extract from the holly plant helps protect the skin as well as extending properties of the analgesics found in FastFreeze.
- Vitamin E acts as both an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.