Small, quiet, and effortless to use, the Zest™ Nasal CPAP Mask offers superb comfort right out of the box. Available in three sizes — Petite, Standard, and Plus — the Zest’s innovative design combines a new Easy-Clip Silicone Seal and Advanced Air Diffuser with proven FlexiFit technologies from Fisher & Paykel.
The Zest CPAP Mask incorporates a two-part cushion assembly like those found on the popular FlexiFit 405 and Flexifit 407 masks. The inner Auto-Contouring Foam Cushion automatically adjusts to a wide range of nasal and facial contours without the need for complicated adjustments. The outer Easy-Clip Silicone Seal allows for a perfect seal and frame alignment to ensure optimal mask performance with each use.
In addition the Zest features a new maintenance-free Air Diffuser that disperses airflow away from the sleeper and sleep partners and minimizes exhaust noise. The breathable elastic headgear is specially designed to maintain a comfortable, firm seal; while Fisher & Paykel’s Glider Straps and Clips distribute pressure equally across the face and automatically adjust the mask alignment during sleep.
Features & Specifications
- FlexiFit Technology Foam Cushion automatically adjusts to a wide range of nasal and facial contours with simple one-step ease of fitting and no complicated adjustments
- Sliding Glider™ Strap provides freedom of movement while maintaining a secure seal. Mask force remains equal when the head rotates from side to side, minimizing the occurrence of leaks
- Easy-Clip Silicone Seal allows one-step connection or removal for quick and effortless cleaning. The new design allows for perfect seal and frame alignment ensuring optimal mask performance with each use
- Maintenance-Free Advanced Air Diffuser disperses the airflow away from the sleeper’s partner, and minimizes exhaust flow noise
- Stretchgear Headgear made of comfortable and breathable elastic, specially designed to maintain a firm seal
- Glider Clip & Hidden Strap Release offers simple one-step removal of headgear. No ongoing headgear adjustments required