The new Pump In Style with MaxFlow technology – hospital performance in a highly effective yet easy to use breast pump, with closed system. Includes everything you need to pump.
Only compatible with PersonalFit Flex™ Connectors, do not use PersonalFit™ Connectors as use of other connectors can cause irreversible damage to your breast pump.
- Hospital Performance: Inspired by our hospital-grade (multi-user) Symphony® breast pump.
- More Milk in Less Time: Advanced motor technology generates vacuum with MaxFlow™ micro-vibrations for effective breast milk expression. Combined with our PersonalFit Plus™ shields which are clinically proven to increase milk volume by 11.8%.*
- Closed System: Prevents milk from entering the tubing when using PersonalFit Flex™ connectors. Use with other connectors can cause irreversible damage to your breast pump.
- Easy to Clean: Few dishwasher safe parts are easy to clean and assemble.
- Easy to Use: Medela’s combined speed and vacuum settings, pre-programmed based on our extensive research in breastfeeding and pumping, take the guesswork out for more effective pumping.
- Comfortable Pumping: PersonalFit Plus™ breast shields with oval shape for more comfort and a better fit.*
- Mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythm: With Medela’s clinically proven 2-Phase Expression® Technology there isn’t a need for any additional suction phases.
- Safe For You and Baby: All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA.
- Extra Battery Pack: Includes a battery pack for convenient pumping away from a power outlet.
- Lightweight: Only 1.18 pounds makes it easy to take to and from work.
- Maximum Comfort Vacuum: Designed for mom to find her maximum comfort vacuum without worrying about what level she is at.
Medela’s Pump in Style Contains:
- (1) Pump In Style Breast Pump
- (2) 5 oz/150 mL bottles with lids
- (2) 24 mm PersonalFit Plus™ breast shields
- (2) PersonalFit Flex Connectors with membranes
- (1) Complete tubing
- (1) Battery pack (8 AAs not included)
- (1) Power adaptor
*QuintilesIMS ProVoice Survey; Nov-Oct 2017.