ComfortGel nasal mask provides a high level of fit and comfort from the moment you slip it on.
This gel mask combines premium comfort features with a host of innovations. With the ComfortGel, it’s easier to get the right fit the first time – even on hard-to-fit patients.
Establishing a good seal and comfortable fit is a critical part of successful long-term therapy. The ComfortGel provides both for men and women wearers. We’ve paired our proprietary blue gel with a proven dual-layer cushion design for an unparalleled seal. The adjustable StabilitySelector simplifies fitting and optimizes seal, while the premium headgear with convenient ball-and-socket headgear attachments makes it easy to remove the mask.
- One-size-fits-most premium headgear with EZ Peel tabs adjusts easily in four places for a secure, custom fit.
- Silicone Comfort Flap improves seal and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- New generation gel technology cushion is soft and conforms to patient’s face for added comfort.
- Ball-and-socket headgear attachments enable free movement and easy mask removal.
- Premium forehead pad improves comfort and fit.
- StabilitySelector raises and lowers for proper mask angle, seal, and fit.
- Angled exhalation micro ports assure quiet operation and redirect air away from a bed partner.
- Two 360º swivels allow tubing to move more freely.
- Product name and part number are included on faceplate for easy identification.
- Sizes and System One Resistance Control settings are printed on bottom of cushion.
- Premium blue gel forms effective seal: Works together with the thin, form-fitting outer silicone membrane to create an effective, self-adjusting seal.
- Not only does our blue gel provide extra stability, it is thinner and lighter than ever before.
- Premium forehead pad improves comfort and fit: This redesigned forehead cushion reduces pressure points for a more comfortable experience.
- Premium headgear makes fitting and adjustment a snap: Our one-size-fits-most headgear has EZ Peel tabs and ball-and-socket attachment. It adjusts easily in four places for a secure, custom fit.
- Latex free for sensitive patients
- Resistance Control for optimum PAP therapy: ComfortGel Blue was designed to take full advantage of the Philips Respironics System One Resistance Control.
- Working together, the device recognizes when adjustments in therapy are required and carries out these adjustments.
As a US homecare dealer, we are only permitted and authorized to resell, rent, lease or otherwise distribute Philips Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.
A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.