ResMed Mirage Micro™ CPAP Mask w/ Headgear
It is the first ResMed mask to use an adjustable fit dial to control the forehead pad angle so you can find the perfect fit, for you.
A valid prescription is required to purchase this product.
The Micro’s air vent design that lowers noise, fit and forget headgear with quick release and streamlined design make this a great addition to ResMed’s already robust CPAP mask offerings. The dual-walled cushion is available in 5 total sizes to accommodate over 95% of CPAP users.
Personalized fit and comfort
- MicroFit dial fine-tunes fit to suit each user’s profile
- Mirage dual-wall cushion is available in five sizes, including new Small size, to fit more users
- Deep mask frame design accommodates a greater range of nasal structures
Quiet and streamlined
- Slender design for improved field of vision
- Vent design quietly disperses air
- MicroFit dial is easily adjusted with one hand, even while lying down
- Fewer mask parts for easy cleaning and assembly
- Comprehensive user support package includes travel bag and user guide with mask fitting and care instructions
© ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
ResMed products can only be sold directly to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses. ResMed CPAP masks require a prescription from a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the US.
LW/XL, MED/LG, SM
|How will you send your prescription|
I will fax my prescription to 763-536-3590, I will email my prescription to email@example.com, Prescription is already on file with Corner Home Medical