Exhaled air flows out through the vent, under the vent-cover, and follows the direction of the tubing.
- Effective. Mirage™ dual-wall cushion optimizes the mask’s seal while minimizing pressure on the bridge of your nose.
- Stable. Flexible one-piece forehead pads evenly conform to the contour of your forehead, so the mask stays in place.
- Easy to use. Quick-release clips allow for easy removal of the headgear and eliminate the need for continual adjustment.
- Easy to assemble. Cushion clip ensures that the mask cushion is easy to attach and detach from the frame.
- Quiet. The air vent design provides optimum CO2 washout and reduces noise.
- Flexible. 360° elbow rotation provides optimum flexibility of the tubing position, providing you with comfortable freedom of movement.
- Mirage dual-wall cushion optimizes seal and minimizes pressure on the bridge of your nose
- Quick release clips allow for easy removal of the headgear and eliminate the need for continual adjustment
- Swivel enables easy connection and disconnection to air tube
- Flexible, one-piece forehead pads evenly conform to the contour of the forehead so pads stay in place
- Cushion clip ensures mask cushion is easy to attach and detach from the frame
- Unique air vent design provides optimum CO2 washout and reduces noise
- 360º elbow rotation provides flexibility of tubing position
ResMed CPAP masks require a prescription from a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the US.
ResMed products can only be sold directly to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.