Self-Assist Toilet Aid
- Easy Squeeze Trigger locks in place once tissue is inserted between two front pads
- Actuator, release button can be pushed in either of two positions to release tissue
- Soft ergonomic handle fits any size hand
- No screw holes, seams or joints for easier cleaning and hygiene
- Soft curve for easy access from front or back, depending on condition. Consult with physician or occupational therapist for best application
- Patent Pending design
- Length 18”
This toileting tool is an elegant, dignified wiping solution for those who need help in the bathroom. The Juvo Self-Assist Toilet Aid holds the tissue in place for the wiping function and provides the reach needed for those with limited mobility. The toileting wand is easy to clean with warm, soapy water.
What It Does
Who should buy the Juvo Self-Assist Toilet Aid?
- Anyone who needs help wiping in the bathroom, but would rather help themselves than require someone’s assistance.
- People with limited mobility for whom it is hard to bend, turn and reach.
How to Use (instructions included)
- Gather 2-3 sheets of toilet paper or one wipe into a ball. Do not use more than the recommended amount of tissue or wipes at one time.
- Place tissue or wipe between the two halves of the tip – so that most of the tissue or wipe sticks out the top.
- Squeeze up on the trigger-handle to lock tip in place.
- Self-Assist Toilet Aid is designed to help you wipe from the front or the back depending on need or condition. Consult with your physician or occupational therapist before use.
- After wiping, push release button in either of two locations on top of trigger handle to discharge the tissue or wipe.
- Repeat as needed.