The Mobility Bed Rail has an extra pivoting arm to provide extra support while walking or transferring to a wheelchair. The legs that extend to the ground for extra stability while standing, and the half-size bed rail prevents nighttime falls (click for full-fall protection). And like all of our products, it blends in with your bedroom – like another piece of furniture – to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
Features & Benefits
- Swing Out Mobility Arm – Provides extra support while walking or transferring.
- Stability-Legs – Legs extend to the ground for extra support while standing.
- Cushion Handle – Provides extra support in getting in-and-out of bed.
- Sleep-Safe Protection – Half-Bed Rail protects against nighttime falls. (Click here for Full-Fall Protection).
- Easy Installation – No extra tools required!
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch – Keeps handy items close by.
- Anti-Slip Grips – Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame (no safety strap needed).
- Universal Height – Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
- Low Profile – Matches look and feel of your home.
– Height adjustment from ﬂoor to top of handle: 31”- 44”
– Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5” – 22.5”
– Fits mattress thickness of: 8” – 18”
– Rail width: 18”
– Height range from the ﬂoor to horizontal support structure under – mattress: 13.5”- 21.5”
– Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 20”
– Mobility Arm: swings out 19” away from bed
– Weight capacity: 300 lbs
– Weight of product: 10.5 lbs
– Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat ﬁnish
– Fits Mattress Size Of: 8” – 18”
Does it prevent falling out of bed?
Yes, but it won’t provide as much fall protection as a full-size bed rail. Need more fall protection? Check out the EZ Adjust Bed Rail and 30” Safety Bed Rail w/Padded Pouch.
How much weight does it support?
The Mobility Rail supports up to 300 lbs!
Does it come with an organizer-pouch?
Yes, we include pouches with all of our bed rails to keep you safe against entrapment. This handy organizer pouch also allows you to keep handy items close by.
Can it fold down when not in use?
No, but if you’d like to fold down your bed-rail after use, check out the EZ Adjust Bed Rail, 30” Safety Bed Rail w/Padded Pouch, or the Children’s Safety Bed Rail.
Is it portable? Can you travel with it?}
No, for more convenient travel bed rails – check out the Bedside Econorail, Bed Rail Advantage, or Metro Travel Bed Rail.
Does it have a transfer handle?
Yes, the transfer handle makes it easy to regain balance before walking and provides extra assistance while transferring to a wheelchair or walker.
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, and no additional tools are required. And because it doesn’t need the safety strap, just slide it under your mattress and you’re ready to go!
How does it attach to the bed?
It includes a “Safety Strap” to secure to any bed frame – keeping the bed rail tight and secure. Although, because the legs extend to the floor, the safety strap isn’t required.
Does it work on a Craftmatic or adjustable beds?
Yes, it works on any adjustable bed!
Can it be used on a hospital bed?
Yes, all of our bed rails can be used on both home and hospital beds.
Is it height adjustable?
Yes, it adjusts to fit most beds…