Robust and reliable transportable oxygen concentrator with 24/7 capabilities and over 5 hours battery life at pulse setting 2.
The SeQual Eclipse 5 is CAIRE’s proven, reliable, single-oxygen solution with 24/7 capabilities. Just under two feet tall, this transportable oxygen concentrator is fully functional on DC power, including the ability to recharge the battery and the availability of all flow rates – continuous and pulse flow – in the car.
The SeQual Eclipse 5 delivers continuous settings up to 3 LPM as well as the highest pulse dose of any transportable oxygen concentrator with settings 1–9. With its advanced clinical features and high pulse settings, the SeQual Eclipse 5 is capable of supporting almost all oxygen users regardless of their oxygen prescription or disease state.
Patients love the SeQual Eclipse 5 because:
- 5.4 hours of battery life at 2 pulse and 2 hours of battery life 2 LPM continuous flow.
- 18.4 lbs. with battery and cart installed.
- Removable cart with telescoping handle for easy one-handed adjustment.
- Works on AC power supply, and DC automotive power supply so you can take it anywhere and charge it. Important User Update – Please click to review the attached document for the proper procedures for the use of the Eclipse 5 2 prong power supply.
E5 POWER PROCEDURE
- Battery will re-charge in car at 2.0 LPM or less.
Homecare providers love the SeQual Eclipse 5 because:
- Comes with a standard 3-year warranty covering all components including the ATF (Sieve).
- Ideal for travel programs and hospital discharge programs.
- Ideal 24/7 solution as stationary and transportable oxygen concentrator.
- Robust and reliable internal components to minimize failures.
- Billable as both a Stationary and Portable concentrator for reimbursement.
Clinicians love the SeQual Eclipse 5 because:
- It allows unlimited ambulation for the patient and an all-in-one 24/7 solution to serve their patient’s oxygen delivery needs whether at home or on the road.
- It is the only transportable oxygen concentrator with CAIRE’s autoSAT Technology which allows for a customizable pulse dose.
- Adjustable bolus rise time.
- Adjustable trigger sensitivity
- Highest Pulse Dose Settings available up to 192 mL bolus size.
- Ability to saturate high continuous flow patients with our advanced pulse delivery.
eTask Now Available!
eTask Diagnostic tool estimates equivalent pulse dose for a given continuous flow on the SeQual eQuinox and Eclipse systems. Now available on the Google Play store as well as from the AppStore.
Image(s) Copyright 2017 Chart Industries, Inc. Used with permission, all rights reserved.