Note: Used Inventory Only. Call 866-535-5335 or email email@example.com for pricing and availability.
The Eclipse 3, Personal Ambulatory Oxygen System (PAOS) provides the most reliable continuous flow and pulse dose options in a 24/7 portable device. It is one device for both stationary and ambulatory oxygen needs.
Trusted. The Eclipse 3 was developed with you, the patient, in mind. It adapts as your needs change. It is the all-in-one oxygen system for ambulating around the home, the town and the world! The Eclipse 3 keeps up with your varoius activities of daily living while providing the individualized oxygen prescription.
Oxygen Anytime. Anywhere.
– Small, lightweight and easy to use
– Provides continuous flow and pulse dose options
– Low-maintenance and low power-consuming system
– AC/DC and rechargeable power cartridge extends therapy time and patient travel
– No more waiting for cylinder deliveries and replaces bulky equipment
– FAA approved for commercial airline travel
– Accessory options that support an active lifesytle
Features and Benefits
- Continuous flow up to 3LPM and a pulse dose option
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Continuous flow is the gold standard for nocturnal use
- autoSAT™ Technology adjusts to your breath rate to ensure consistent bolus volume
- AC/DC and power cartridge allows for travel around town or even around the world
- Reduced power consumption means lower electrical costs
- Operates up to 13,123 feet in altitude for air or land excursions
- Is compatible with many leading CPAP, APAP and bi-level devices in Continuous Flow Mode
- Power Consumption
- 52 watts at 1.0 LPM continuous flow
- 145 watts at 3.0 LPM continuous flow
- 45 watts at 1.0 pulse flow setting
- 95 watts at 6.0 pulse flow setting
- 2.0 hours at 2.0 LPM continuous flow
- 1.3 hours at 3.0 LPM continuous flow
- 5.2 hours at 2.0 pulse flow setting, 12bpm
- 3.5 hours at 6.0 pulse flow setting, 12bpm
- Power Cartridge Recharge Time: 1.4 to 5.0 hours, dependent upon the flow set setting, to achieve 80% capacity from a fully discharged Power Cartridge
- Back up Alarm Power: 9 Volt Battery
- Oxygen Concentration: Green Light = Normal Operation, Indicator Yellow Light = Warning or Caution, Red Light Flashing = Abnormal Operation
- Operating Temperature: 50 F to 104 F (10 C to 40 C) at up to 28 C dew point, non-condensing
- Range of Breathing: Up to 25 continuous breaths per minute frequency
- 1.0 setting = 16 ml
- 2.0 setting = 32 ml
- 3.0 setting = 48 ml
- 4.0 setting = 64 ml
- 5.0 setting = 80 ml
- 6.0 setting = 96 ml
Transition to Continuous Flow: Audible Alert if no inspiration has been detected after 15 seconds. Switches to Continuous Flow if no inspiration has been detected for 30 seconds.
A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Image(s) Copyright 2017 Chart Industries, Inc. Used with permission, all rights reserved.