Drive iGO®2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Get Going with the new iGO®2, the Revolutionary Lightweight Portable Oxygen Concentrator with SmartDose Technology.
- SmartDose Auto-Adjusting Conserver Technology included
- Rugged design, including protective overmold
- Weighs only 5 lbs
- Most sensitive conserver trigger on the POC market
- 8.4″ (H) x 3.5″(W) x 8.6″(L)
Drive DeVilbiss iGO® 2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The revolutionary, new iGO®2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator sets the new standard for portable oxygen. With patented* SmartDose® Technology, iGO®2 automatically adjusts the oxygen dose in response to changes in the patient’s breathing pattern. Now your patients can enjoy life more freely without worrying about changing oxygen settings with activity. It’s the peace of mind you’re looking for and the freedom they’ve been waiting for.
- Revolutionary SmartDose Technology automatically adjusts oxygen settings – so you don’t have to!
- Unmatched conserver trigger sensitivity (0.05 cm H@O)
- Weighs less than 5 lbs.!
- One of the quietest units on the market
- Easy to carry in its convenient carry bag
- Exceptionally durable construction for dependable use
- Weighs less than 5 lbs.with battery installed
- Easy-to-read and – access LCD screen
- Readily accessible battery pack
- Fits in a convenient carry bag with pockets for extra batteries
- Choice of delivery modes – SmartDose Technology or standard ® mode
- More sensitive conserver trigger with the ability to detect your breathing at a lower pressure than other concentrators – you receive the oxygen you need without delay!
- Protective, rugged overmold provides an extra layer of protection against drops and damage
- Federal Aviation Adminstration (FAA) compliant for air travel.
- Dimensions: 8.4″ (H) x 3.5″ (W) x 8.6″ (L)
- Weight: 4.95 + or – 0.1 lbs.
- Oxygen Output: 90% + 4/%-3%
- Oxygen Delivery Settings: 1 to 5
- Maximum O2 Production: 1014mL
- Sound Level: < 37 dBA at setting 2 and 20 BPM (when measured at 1m from front of device)
- Approximate Battery Run Time: 3.5 Hours at Setting 2