The new F&P Vitera full face CPAP mask is designed to give you confidence in your CPAP or BiPAP therapy, and give you more comfort than ever for a great night’s sleep. Vitera’s core components feature VentiCool Headgear for a more comfortable experience and VisiBlue highlighting that make mask assembly and maintenance a snap.
Stable and secure with dynamic support:
- The zone of support provided by the stability bar allows the RollFit™ XT cushion to adjust and seal dynamically.
Freedom to move with RollFit XT:
- The RollFit XT seal allows the mask to dynamically adapt as patients move during the night, keeping the seal in place, as well as reducing pressure on the bridge of the nose.
- The RollFit XT seal extends 93% further than the previous generation RollFit seal.*
- The RollFit XT seal shape has also been designed to fit a wide range of face shapes and minimize leaks into the eyes.*Internal testing comparing the range of motion of the F&P Vitera RollFit XT seal against the F&P Simplus™ RollFit seal.
Keep cool and comfortable with VentiCool™
- Perspiring during sleep is a well-known symptom of patients with obstructive sleep apnea.2
- Vitera headgear features proprietary breathable fabric that allows 21 times more airflow and 35% more moisture transfer than the material used in our leading range of full face masks.*
- VentiCool technology helps to keep patients cool and comfortable during sleep.
- * Internal testing shows the headgear with VentiCool technology allows 21 times more air-flow and 35% more moisture transfer than the headgear used in our leading full face masks.
A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Introducing the Vitera Full Face Mask
Fitting your F&P Vitera Full Face Mask
Cleaning your F&P Vitera Full Face Mask