ResMed AirFit™ F10 For Her Full Face Mask
NOTE: This is a SPECIAL ORDER item. Quantities may be limited. Please allow 5-10 days for delivery.
The AirFit F10 mask is small, lightweight and provides a clear line of sight while you’re wearing it.
A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- The mask is small, lightweight and provides a clear line of sight while you’re wearing it.
- With only four parts it’s easy to take apart, clean and reassemble.
- Quick-release elbow allows you to disconnect mask from tubing in one click.
- The dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion provides a comfortable and secure seal for better performance.
- The SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for greater comfort and fewer facial marks.
- Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away for a peaceful sleeping environment.
ResMed CPAP masks require a prescription from a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the US.
ResMed products can only be sold directly to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
© ResMed 2014 Used with Permission
X-Small, Small, Medium
|How will you send your prescription|
I will fax my prescription to 763-536-3590, I will email my prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org, Prescription is already on file with Corner Home Medical