Drift off to a great night’s sleep with the ResMed Quattro™ Air, the lightest full face mask on the market today.1 Made up of just four parts, the mask is easy to use and assemble. The patented Spring Air™ cushion reduces pressure on your face while maintaining a high-performance seal, to deliver supreme comfort for your sleep apnea therapy.
- 45% lighter than the Mirage Quattro with a smaller facial footprint
- Only four parts—the fewest of any leading full face mask—so it’s easy to train patients on cleaning and assembly
- Circular diffused vents direct air quietly away from patient and bed partner
- Dual-wall cushion seals comfortably at sensitive nasal bridge area
- Flex-wing forehead support auto-adjusts and has a wide range of adjustment for the perfect fit
- Less time spent on refitting and troubleshooting allows you to focus on profit-generating activities
- Only four parts total results in fewer product codes for simple inventory management
- Patented dual-wall cushion with enhanced design at the nasal bridge delivers better comfort
- Only four parts for easy setup, titrations, cleaning and assembly
- Circular diffused vents quietly direct air away from the patient and bed partner
- Flex-wing forehead support feels light on the face while providing the right amount of stability for a dependable seal
ResMed CPAP masks require a prescription from a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the US.
ResMed products can only be sold directly to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
© ResMed 2014 Used with Permission