Philips DreamWear Full Face Mask
Introducing the Philips DreamWear Full Face mask; the face of sleep apnea will never be the same. Philips DreamWear is a radical departure from traditional mask technology that was designed with patients in mind. It comes closest to feeling like you have nothing on your face.
A valid prescription is required to purchase this product.
The new Philips Respironics DreamWear Full Face sleep apnea mask is here!
- Finding a perfect sleep mask is easier than ever.
- Do you tend to breathe through your mouth?
- The Philips DreamWear family has added the Full Face CPAP mask to it collection. Long gone are the days of cumbersome sleep masks. Our mask’s innovative design feels like wearing nothing at all.
- Our ground-breaking design concept has been 10 years in the making, using patient-driven feedback to create a comfortable mask that puts your needs first.
- The time has come to broaden your sleep gear horizons and breathe easy with the newest in our DreamWear collection: the DreamWear Full Face CPAP mask.
Benefits DreamWear users love:
- Under the nose full face cushion: Because our mask feels like wearing nothing at all, it comfortably fits your face and prevents red marks, discomfort, or irritation on the nose bridge.
- A modular design for more options: The modular design allows users to choose the cushion that works best for them all on one frame.
- Easy to use: Only a few parts for easy assembly, disassembly and cleaning.
- Freedom to move: Are you a stomach sleeper? Side sleeper? Our mask has a top-of-head hose that lets you sleep in any position you want.
- Open design offers a wide field of vision: Our minimal design gives you a wide field of vision. You can comfortably wear glasses, and enjoy the bedtime rituals you’re used to, like reading or watching TV.
- Keeping loved ones close: The freedom of movement you get with this mask makes it easy to sleep close to the ones you love.
Package contains a full cushion, small frame, medium frame, EE elbow and full headgear.
We are only authorized to sell and ship Respironics Products to end-users residing in the United States.
A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Small, Medium, Large, Medium-Wide