The ResMed Quattro™ FX is the sleek, compact alternative to traditional full face masks. Because it seals lower on your nasal bridge, you get a clear line of vision and a feeling of openness not found in more conventional full face sleep apnea masks. The Quattro FX also sports an innovative spring frame that provides balance, stability and flexibility, giving you a wide range of movement without compromising your therapy.
- Unobstructed view
- Compact, lightweight and quiet
- ResMed quality you can trust
- Soft. The patented Spring Air™ dual-wall cushion is soft on your face while maintaining a high-performance seal for effective, reliable sleep therapy.
- Silent. The Quattro FX features built-in vents that quietly and gently direct the air you exhale out of the mask and away from you and your partner.
- Simple. Set-it-and-forget-it headgear keeps your settings in place, and is designed to avoid the sensitive area around the back of your neck.
- Flexible. 360° rotating elbow connects to the air tube and easily adjusts to your different head movements throughout the night.
The Quattro FX offers ResMed’s superior comfort and quality you know you can trust.
ResMed CPAP masks require a prescription from a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the US.
ResMed products can only be sold directly to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
© ResMed 2014 Used with Permission