The ResMed Mirage Quattro™ is the industry standard for CPAP masks. Offering streamlined design and quiet performance, the Mirage Quattro is easy to fit and use, offering a choice of 24 forehead support positions to best suit your individual facial structure. The Spring Air™ cushion technology also accommodates a wide range of movement during sleep and provides an effective solution for jaw drop.
- Flexible. Proven Mirage™ dual-wall cushion with Spring Air™ technology lets you move around while you’re asleep.
- Easy to adjust. The unique MicroFit dial lets you easily adjust the forehead support to find the fit that best suits your personalized needs.
- Easy to use. Set-it-and-forget-it headgear clips and slots save optimal fitting settings and allow for quick headgear removal.
- Sizing options. Four sizes (large, medium, small and extra small) cover a wide range of shapes and sizes.
- Adapts to your profile—MicroFit dial allows precise adjustments of the forehead support while the mask is on your face. Turning the dial sets the mask at the most comfortable position for you.
- Seals to your facial contours—soft and pliable, the dual-wall cushion with spring air technology follows the contours of your face and gently adjusts the seal accordingly.
- Accommodates jaw movement during sleep—the cushion includes a moving membrane at the chin.
- A wide range of sizes—XS, S, M and L … you’ll find a size that’s just right for you.
- Feels light on the face—streamlined design looks sleek and feels light.
- Quiet performance—built-in vents disperse air gently and quietly so you and your partner can enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- First-time fit—it’s easy to get acquainted with your mask when it fits you well the very first time you put it on. Your Mirage Quattro is designed for a good fit—first time, every time.
- Easy to put on and take off—convenient headgear clips and slots.
- Ready to wear—set-and-forget headgear saves your settings after first-time adjustment.
- Easy to clean—fewer parts make your mask simple to assemble and disassemble your mask.
- Designed for your lifestyle—comprehensive support package with travel bag, mask care DVD, quick-fitting guide and user guide.
ResMed CPAP masks require a prescription from a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the US.
ResMed products can only be sold directly to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
© ResMed 2014 Used with Permission