The Pixi™ pediatric mask was designed with the cooperation of pediatric health experts to help children two to seven years old adapt to sleep apnea therapy. Taking into account the bone structure, facial characteristics and skin sensitivity of children, the Pixi offers minimal facial pressure and incorporates a wide range of comfort and safety features that give you peace of mind while helping to provide a positive therapy experience for your child.
- Uniquely constructed using the anthropometric data of children aged two and older
- Unobtrusive, adjustable headgear designed especially for children
- Takes into account the bone structure, facial characteristics and skin sensitivity of children to minimize pressure on soft faces
- Child Friendly. Special headgear design sits away from the child’s eyes and ears to reduce irritation and provide a clear line of sight, helping ease discomfort and feelings of claustrophobia.
- Soft. The Pixi’s thin silicone cushion is soft and comfortable to minimize pressure on soft faces without compromising seal or therapy effectiveness.
- Safe. An emergency latch allows for quick removal if necessary, and makes it easy to take off.
- Adjustable. Two tubing attachment locations accommodate different sleeping positions and a Spring-flex lightweight tube that stretches and bends easily, so it won’t get caught or drag as your child moves around during sleep.
- Three points of adjustment – top, side and bottom – provide a greater range of adjustment to cater to children of various ages
- Sits away from the eyes and ears to reduce obstruction and irritation
- Clear line of site is reassuring for both the child and caregiver
- Attachment and adjustment points are positioned away from the child’s face so they’re less likely to tamper with the straps
- No small parts that can cause choking or harm
- Emergency latch allows for quick removal if necessary
- Quick-release latch makes it easy to take off if the child needs to get up in the middle of the night
- Thin, single-wall silicone cushion is soft and comfortable to minimize pressure on soft faces without compromising seal
- Two tubing positions accommodate different sleeping positions
- Spring-flex lightweight tube stretches and bends easily, so it won’t get caught or drag as the child moves around during sleep
ResMed CPAP masks require a prescription from a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the US.
ResMed products can only be sold directly to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.