An idea whose time has come. The Amara View’s incredible under-the-nose design makes it the only full face mask that won’t cause red marks on the bridge of your nose when compared to the market leaders. Amara View is also the smallest, lightest and has the widest field of vision of all leading full face masks. It’s easy to wear glasses, read, watch TV, and use a computer or tablet before falling asleep.
- Innovative design prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation on the nose bridge
- The smallest and lightest of all leading full face masks
- Widest field of vision of all leading full face masks
- Enables wearing glasses, reading, and watching TV
- Easy to use with one modular frame for all cushion sizes
- No bulky cushion and frame in front of your face and eyes
- Amara View covers less of a patient’s face than all leading full face masks
- Unlike most full face masks, Amara View’s cushion size is determined by measuring the depth of the nose using the simple sizing gauge.
As a US homecare dealer, we are only permitted and authorized to resell, rent, lease or otherwise distribute Philips Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.
A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.