In a recent study, CPAP users preferred AirFit™ F30 over the market-leading, minimal-contact full face mask nearly 2 to 1, and a majority of them found it more comfortable and easier to use. Plus, this minimal-contact mask is perfect for wearing glasses, sleeping on your side and helping you feel less claustrophobic.
Wake up without the red
AirFit F30 is ResMed’s small and lightweight minimal-contact full face mask designed to cover less of your face. Its low-profile design means the mask sits lower on your face, so you’ll experience fewer facial marks with AirFit F30 than with traditional full face masks.
- Designed to prevent top-of-the-nose soreness, irritation and red marks
- Allows you to wear glasses with your mask to bed, so you can read a book, answer a text message or watch TV
- Helps you feel less claustrophobic during therapy
- Keeps you comfortable when you sleep on your side
Minimal coverage, Maximum performance
Slip on AirFit F30 – notice how small it looks, how lightweight it feels and how easy it is to wear. It’s a CPAP mask that adapts to your needs! Plus, it’s the quietest, most comfortable, easiest to use and best-seating minimal-contact full face mask!
- Quick-release magnetic clips allow for easy mask removal.
- UltraCompact cushion delivered a good fit for 93% of CPAP users in a recent study.
- One-size-fits-all headgear provides an accurate, first-time fit.
- QuietAir elbow creates a more peaceful bedroom.
AirFit F30 is so quiet, you may barely hear it. Featuring small, multidirectional openings over a widespread area, QuietAir vent technology in the elbow of the mask breaks up exhaled air so it’s spread out lightly. In a recent study, more than 95% of AirFit F30 trial participants noted the mask venting caused minimal sleep disruption for themselves and their bed partners. Eliminate the wall of pillows separating you from your loved one and curl up even closer.
1 ResMed AirFit™ F30 fitting study of 75 patients conducted from April to May 2018 in multiple US locations. Study evaluated AirFit™ F30 fitting range and sizing strategy and tested ResMed AirFit™ F30 against Phillips® Respironics Amara™ View minimal-contact full face mask.
2 ResMed AirFit™ F30 guided clinical study of 23 patients conducted from June 8 to August 24 2018 in Australia. Study tested ResMed AirFit™ F30 against Phillips® Respironics DreamWear™ minimal-contact full face mask.
AirFit is a trademark and/or registered trademark of the ResMed family of companies. Amara, DreamWear and Phillips are trademarks of Koninklijke Philips N.V, registered in the US and other countries. © 2018 ResMed.