DreamWisp has been designed to help patients sleep comfortably with every turn. Marrying the freedom of DreamWear’s revolutionary, top of-the-head tube design with Wisp’s proven over-the-nose auto seal cushion creates a mask that lets patients sleep how they want without having frontal tubing in the way.
Fitpack includes DreamWisp Mask and Headgeat, plus Sm, Med & Large Cushions
- Top-of-head tube:
Patients can sleep in any position they desire – on their stomach, side or back – without having the hose in front of their face.
- Minimal headgear design:
DreamWisp delivers airflow within the frame, provides an open line of sight and uses a smaller footprint than traditional nasal masks.
- Easy-to-use magnetic clips:
Magnetic clips enable quick assembly and release of the headgear which can be especially useful for patients who have dexterity issues.
- Minimal contact nasal cushion:
Proven Wisp cushion technology provides minimal contact with the face while creating an optimal seal for patients as they sleep.
Product Details Cleaning
- Daily: Hand wash the non-fabric parts
- Weekly: Hand wash the fabric parts
- Silicone, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane foam, Nylon, Spandex, Polyester, Spandex, Magnet, Acetal
- Petite, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- 90 days
- Inspect daily for wear, replace at first sign of wear
Intent of Use
- To be used on patients greater than 30kg with a CPAP prescription
Informational Brochure: Dreamwear Brochure
ResMed CPAP masks require a prescription from a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the US.
ResMed products can only be sold directly to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
© ResMed 2019 Used with Permission