The Respironics FullLife CPAP Mask is a revolutionary full face CPAP mask that uses a chin support band to maintain the cushion’s seal. The band elimintaes the need for a forehead support pad, allowing for an unobstructed view for the user. The mask frame uses the chin support to reduce pressure on the lower lip and nasal passage by cradling the chin. No forhead support pad means the mask is much lighter and has fewer pressure points on the face.
Please note that the chin support band ‘is not’ a chinstrap. The band provides a stable support base and helps to establish a consistent cushion seal above the nose and below the mouth.
- Integrated exhalation port makes operation exceptionally quiet
- One faceplate fits all cushion sizes
- Two 360° swivels allow tubing to freely move
- Elimination of the forehead pad creates a clear line of vision
- SST (Secure Seal Technology) flap and a dual-textured grooved cushion creates a robust seal that accommodates movement.